Reactions: 12

Computer Generations
Attachments
cc.png
1 Image
Eli
Senior Expert Member
Reactions: 183

I have often heard people speaking of sixth generation computers, does that fall into a different series of computer generations? Where does the quantum computers fall?
TSSFL -- A Creative Journey Towards Infinite Possibilities!
cache
Reactions: 12

Eli wrote: 5 years ago I have often heard people speaking of sixth generation computers, does that fall into a different series of computer generations? Where does the quantum computers fall?
We will even find sixth, seventh generations and so on, the numbers indicating generation, for sure doesn't matter. What is significant here is the computer technology revolution, by which emerging of new technologies become so innovative with distinctive features and attributes enough to form the new generation of computers. I am not sure enough if quantum-computing is falling in sixth generations of computers. It seems like it falls within one among these five generation due to how quantum-computing works.The latest problems now we are having is AI, I think new generation of computers will be emerging from AI as subsets, due to it's nature.
1 Image

Return to “Electronics & Gadgets (Computers, Tablets, Mobile Phones, and more)”

• Information