- by Eli » 3 hours ago What is data mining? View the latest post Replies 1 Views 80
- by Eli » 12 hours ago Applications for the AIMS Master's 2018-2019 are now OPEN View the latest post Replies 1 Views 31
- by Admin » 1 day ago TSSFL Open Discussion Forums Business and Networking Messaging Application View the latest post Replies 1 Views 114
- by Eli » 1 day ago The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System View the latest post Replies 1 Views 44
- by Eli » 2 days ago CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 46
- by Eli » 3 days ago Big Blue Button - Web Conferencing System View the latest post Replies 1 Views 52
- by Eli » 4 days ago Collaboratively work on Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs and Google Drawings View the latest post Replies 5 Views 827
- by Eli » 4 days ago Facebook AI Research Residency Program View the latest post Replies 1 Views 50
- by Forbidden_Technology » 5 days ago Saturday 9th December 1961 Tanzania gains independence View the latest post Replies 1 Views 85
- by RealityKing » 6 days ago 14 Tanzania Soldiers - UN Peacekeepers Killed in Attack in North Kivu View the latest post Replies 1 Views 73
- Senior Expert Member
- Reactions: 6
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 3 years ago
- Topics: 868
- Location: Tanzania
Register for the SQL / Plotly webinar here
Falcon ships with all of the features you'd expect from a modern SQL editor: Query autocomplete, schema previews, and compatibility with today's popular SQL databases, including MySQL, RedShift, IBM DB2, and PostgreSQL. Written in Node, built with Electron, and open-source on GitHub, Falcon will be constantly improving and evolving through 2018.
In addition to its SQL editor, Falcon features drag-and-drop data visualization. You can run SQL queries, explore the data visually, then export the charts to Plotly cloud or files on your desktop.
Plotly has provided millions of R and Python users convenient, open-source access to D3 visualization and dashboards. We're excited to take the next step by bringing the same modern, online data visualization to SQL users everywhere.
From Jack, Plotly CEO.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests