- by Eli » 8 hours ago BSC Study Opportunity in Applied Mathematics in German - University of Applied Sciences, Mittweida View the latest post Replies 1 Views 47
- by Eli » 8 hours ago Applications open for the Wolfram Summer School View the latest post Replies 1 Views 31
- by Robot » 2 days ago Research Software Engineer Position Opening at LRI Paris Sud, with a Focus on Sage and Jupyter View the latest post Replies 1 Views 40
- by Eli » 4 days ago 2018 Master, PhD and Postdoctoral Positions - One Stop Center View the latest post Replies 21 Views 552
- by Eli » 1 week ago Coding Room View the latest post Replies 9 Views 507
- by Admin » 1 week ago Opportunity: USAID Saving Lives at Birth, A Grand Challenge for Development View the latest post Replies 1 Views 110
- by Admin » 1 week ago International Climate Protection Fellowship for Young Climate Experts from Developing Countries View the latest post Replies 1 Views 83
- by Admin » 1 week ago YASE 2018 The first conference dedicated to young African scientists in Europe View the latest post Replies 1 Views 81
- by Eli » 1 week ago Jacob Zuma Finally Resigns on 14th February 2018 View the latest post Replies 2 Views 115
- by Falcon Heavy » 1 week ago Zimbabwe's Opposition Leader Morgan Richard Tsvangirai Dies in South Africa View the latest post Replies 1 Views 71
- Super Administrator
- Reactions: 4
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 1 year ago
- Topics: 16
We warmly invite people who are not yet on the list to enter, and for those on the list to encourage their colleagues to join us, so the Directory can expand and serve a wider audience internationally. Please suggest to your local and international contacts that they send in their entries, whether or not their country is represented yet, we can easily add new countries.
How do names get in the Directory? In general names are not solicited or nominated. Every entry is made only by the individual concerned, and on a voluntary basis. The Directory is OPEN in the sense that there are no strict criteria or requirements for entry, other than an interest and/or involvement in the teaching and learning of mathematics.
The standard format for inclusion in the Directory consists of the following items, all in one continuous line, separated by commas and spaces:
Surname or family name, given name(s), email address, postal address, telephone number(s), (and URL(s) if you wish).
Please follow the existing entries precisely in formatting: font Times New Roman, size 12pt.
I look forward to hearing from new and old members of the Directory.
From Dr. Alan Rogerson
International Coordinator of the Mathematics Education for the Future Project
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests