- by Eli » 3 hours ago What is data mining? View the latest post Replies 1 Views 80
- by Eli » 12 hours ago Applications for the AIMS Master's 2018-2019 are now OPEN View the latest post Replies 1 Views 31
- by Admin » 1 day ago TSSFL Open Discussion Forums Business and Networking Messaging Application View the latest post Replies 1 Views 114
- by Eli » 1 day ago The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System View the latest post Replies 1 Views 44
- by Eli » 2 days ago CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics View the latest post Replies 1 Views 46
- by Eli » 3 days ago Big Blue Button - Web Conferencing System View the latest post Replies 1 Views 52
- by Eli » 4 days ago Collaboratively work on Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs and Google Drawings View the latest post Replies 5 Views 827
- by Eli » 4 days ago Facebook AI Research Residency Program View the latest post Replies 1 Views 50
- by Forbidden_Technology » 5 days ago Saturday 9th December 1961 Tanzania gains independence View the latest post Replies 1 Views 85
- by RealityKing » 6 days ago 14 Tanzania Soldiers - UN Peacekeepers Killed in Attack in North Kivu View the latest post Replies 1 Views 73
- Senior Expert Member
- Reactions: 6
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 3 years ago
- Topics: 868
- Location: Tanzania
1. Groupe ADP is offering you a unique experience: Reinvent the customer experience in the airports of the future!
Push the boundaries of technology and passenger habits in today's airports to revolutionize the passenger experience and put forward your idea for a smart and eco-friendly airport.
As well as the one-of-a-kind opportunity to pitch your project to an audience of professionals, the winning team will take to the skies for a round-the-world trip! And there are a whole range of other prizes up for grabs by participants.
Because we value collaboration, you'll keep all intellectual property rights to your project following the challenge. See more: https://www.agorize.com/en/challenges/p ... rt-student
2. Share your sustainable and eco-friendly ideas to build the grid of the future
RTE, the operator of France's electricity transmission grid, is launching an open innovation challenge to address environmental issues and tackle the latest consumer expectations in terms of CSR! To achieve these goals, RTE is inviting startups, SMEs, students, charities, designers, architects and artists to focus on the following question:
What innovative solutions could be implemented to get the best out of France's infrastructure and make its electricity grid even more eco-friendly?
Find out more: https://www.agorize.com/en/challenges/r ... innovation
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests