- by Eli » 3 hours ago What is data mining? Replies 1 Views 80
- by Eli » 12 hours ago Applications for the AIMS Master's 2018-2019 are now OPEN Replies 1 Views 31
- by Admin » 1 day ago TSSFL Open Discussion Forums Business and Networking Messaging Application Replies 1 Views 114
- by Eli » 1 day ago The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System Replies 1 Views 44
- by Eli » 2 days ago CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics Replies 1 Views 46
- by Eli » 3 days ago Big Blue Button - Web Conferencing System Replies 1 Views 52
- by Eli » 4 days ago Collaboratively work on Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs and Google Drawings Replies 5 Views 827
- by Eli » 4 days ago Facebook AI Research Residency Program Replies 1 Views 50
- by Forbidden_Technology » 5 days ago Saturday 9th December 1961 Tanzania gains independence Replies 1 Views 85
- by RealityKing » 6 days ago 14 Tanzania Soldiers - UN Peacekeepers Killed in Attack in North Kivu Replies 1 Views 73
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on TSSFL Open Discussion Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Do not post offensive posts, links or images. Any content which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly unacceptable. Materials that are sexually oriented, obscene, racist, gender sensitive or otherwise overly discriminatory are not permitted on these forums. These include pictures, graphics, videos, animations, text, audio or any combination of these. These forums aims to build a smart society and emphasize posting of intellectually, technical and professional sound materials.
2. Be descriptive precise and concise in topic name and contents of your post!
3. If you are asking a question, give a short summary of your problem in the subject. Avoid using phrases, subjects or words to get attention or that emphasize immediate responses. Remember that, when people respond to your question/post they are doing you a favour. Give clear description or an attempt how you approached the problem to get others to help you.
4. Do not spam, advertise or self-promote in the forums. We define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services, business and/or other web sites/online forums, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums.
Spamming also includes sending private messages and/or emails to a large number of different users for the purpose of advertisement, self-promotion, selling product and/or service or for other related reasons.
5. Under no circumstance you will ask for email addresses or phone numbers from users.
6. Do not post copyrighted-infringing materials without the prior permission from the author.
7. Do not cross post. Please refrain from posting the same question/topic in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable for a particular question/subject.
8. Private messages are greatly discouraged if they aim to ask for help that could otherwise be made public, from any member of the community. Instead, if you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.
9. Remain respectful to other members at all times. All posts should be considerate, of acceptable standard and professional to reflect maturity and intellectualism. You have every right to disagree with your fellow forum members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, bull, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle any member or the quality of this community.
It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to strictly adhere to these rules. Violation of any of these rules may lead to your account banning permanently and entire deletion of your post(s). #