- by Robot » 2 days ago Research Software Engineer Position Opening at LRI Paris Sud, with a Focus on Sage and Jupyter Replies 1 Views 37
- by Eli » 4 days ago 2018 Master, PhD and Postdoctoral Positions - One Stop Center Replies 21 Views 545
- by Eli » 1 week ago Coding Room Replies 9 Views 503
- by Admin » 1 week ago Opportunity: USAID Saving Lives at Birth, A Grand Challenge for Development Replies 1 Views 105
- by Admin » 1 week ago International Climate Protection Fellowship for Young Climate Experts from Developing Countries Replies 1 Views 79
- by Admin » 1 week ago YASE 2018 The first conference dedicated to young African scientists in Europe Replies 1 Views 77
- by Eli » 1 week ago Jacob Zuma Finally Resigns on 14th February 2018 Replies 2 Views 111
- by Falcon Heavy » 1 week ago Zimbabwe's Opposition Leader Morgan Richard Tsvangirai Dies in South Africa Replies 1 Views 67
- by Falcon Heavy » 1 week ago President Zuma Says He Has Done Nothing Wrong! Replies 1 Views 82
- by Eli » 1 week ago Airports Company South Africa Sign on Authentication and Access Hackathon Replies 1 Views 107
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on TSSFL Open Discussion Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Do not post offensive posts, links or images. Any content which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly unacceptable. Materials that are sexually oriented, obscene, racist, gender sensitive or otherwise overly discriminatory are not permitted on these forums. These include pictures, graphics, videos, animations, text, audio or any combination of these. These forums aims to build a smart society and emphasize posting of intellectually, technical and professional sound materials.
2. Be descriptive precise and concise in topic name and contents of your post!
3. If you are asking a question, give a short summary of your problem in the subject. Avoid using phrases, subjects or words to get attention or that emphasize immediate responses. Remember that, when people respond to your question/post they are doing you a favour. Give clear description or an attempt how you approached the problem to get others to help you.
4. Do not spam, advertise or self-promote in the forums. We define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services, business and/or other web sites/online forums, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums.
Spamming also includes sending private messages and/or emails to a large number of different users for the purpose of advertisement, self-promotion, selling product and/or service or for other related reasons.
5. Under no circumstance you will ask for email addresses or phone numbers from users.
6. Do not post copyrighted-infringing materials without the prior permission from the author.
7. Do not cross post. Please refrain from posting the same question/topic in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable for a particular question/subject.
8. Private messages are greatly discouraged if they aim to ask for help that could otherwise be made public, from any member of the community. Instead, if you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.
9. Remain respectful to other members at all times. All posts should be considerate, of acceptable standard and professional to reflect maturity and intellectualism. You have every right to disagree with your fellow forum members and explain your perspective. However, you are not free to attack, bull, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle any member or the quality of this community.
It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to strictly adhere to these rules. Violation of any of these rules may lead to your account banning permanently and entire deletion of your post(s). #